Sat, Oct 07|
Time & Location
Oct 07, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Bozeman, 521 E Peach St Ste B, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA
About the event
The dance serves as a form of meditation, helping people to cope with stress and to attain serenity. In the ancient and widespread practice of shamanism, ecstatic dance and rhythmic drumming are used to alter consciousness in spiritual practices.
the dance floor is a sacred space.
- be present. NO PHONES. NO CAMERAS.
- be embodied. NO TALKING.
- BE CLEAR. NO INTOXICANTS.
- BE CONSENSUAL. LISTEN FOR A YES. RESPECT A NO.
- BE HERE. NO OUTSIDE SHOES.
- BE FREE. DANCE HOW YOU WANT. NO JUDGEMENT. When we step on the dance floor, we include our whole selves,
+$0.55 service fee
+$0.55 service fee0